Skip to main content

Boys Like You 가사 ITZY idrik Thott Lyrics

Boys Like You 가사 ITZY Lyrics

Boys Like You 가사 ITZY Lyrics


"Boys Like You" 가사 ITZY Lyrics Lyrics is a new Eng song, Sung by 가사 ITZY and idrik Thott. "Boys Like You" 가사 ITZY Lyrics Song Lyrics is written by idrik Thott. This song is officially published by 가사 ITZY on their YouTube channel and various music streaming platforms.

We are presenting the Lyrics of "Boys Like You" 가사 ITZY Lyrics song in English,which is given below.

"Boys Like You"


Why you're calling me up

Saying sorry again

Already told you we're done

What didn't you get?

Don't forget you're the one

That tried to get with my friends

The end the end the end the end


Well, you must be going crazy

Thinking I'll be back, I'm sorry

'Cause you're crying like a baby

But do I look like your mommy?

Take a look into that mirror

If you wonder why you lost me

Gotta sit down and shut up

You did it to yourself


Boy, gonna diss me?

Boy, I'm so pissed

Boy, gonna miss me

Boy, you are dismissed

'Cause I don't fall for boys like you (I don't fall for)

I don't fall for boys like you (I don't fall for)

Boy, wanna date me?

Boy, outta date, yeah

Boy, wanna "What? No!"

Boy, outta my way

'Cause I don't fall for boys like you (I don't fall for)

I don't fall for boys like you (I don't fall for)


I see through sweet little lies

And every excuse

When you start every fight

The blame is on you

One red flag and I'm gone already onto

The next, the next, the next

Well you must be going crazy

Thinking I'll be back, I'm sorry

'Cause you're crying like a baby

But do I look like your mommy?

Take a look into that mirror

If you wonder why you lost me

Gotta sit down and shut up

You did it to yourself


Boy, gonna diss me?

Boy, I'm so pissed

Boy, gonna miss me

Boy, you are dismissed

Cause I don't fall for boys like you (I don't fall for)

I don't fall for boys like you (I don't fall for)

Boy, wanna date me?

Boy, outta date, yeah

Boy, wanna "What? No!"

Boy, outta my way

'Cause I don't fall for boys like you (I don't fall for)

I don't fall for boys like you (I don't fall for)


You can raise your voice

But know that you have no choice

Don't care what you do (You)

You can raise your voice

But know that you have no choice

Don't care what you do (You)


So turn around, walk away

You made your bed, so you gotta lay

Get outta my way


Boy, gonna diss me?

Boy, I'm so pissed

Boy, gonna miss me

Boy, you are dismissed

'Cause I don't fall for boys like you (I don't fall for)

I don't fall for boys like you (I don't fall for)

Boy, wanna date me?

Boy, outta date, yeah

Boy, wanna "What? No!"

Boy, outta my way

Cause I don't fall for boys like you (I don't fall for)

I don't fall for boys like you (I don't fall for)


You can raise your voice, but know that you have no choice

Don't care what you do (You)

You can raise your voice, but know that you have no choice

Don't care what you do (You)

Oh, you


Boys Like You SONG DETAILS:

Song

Boys Like You

Singer

ITZY (있지)

Music

Boys Like You

Lyrics:

idrik Thott

Lable

Boys like you

Relase

2022


""All lyrics are the property and copyright of their owner, provided for educational purposes only.""

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to delete your smartphone contacts uploaded on facebook

Social Networking site Facebook, millions of users remain active on Facebook, and despite this, the company is constantly showing flaws about the privacy of users' data.  In the past, there have been many cases of accidental 'users' reports coming out.  Besides the government agencies, the company has also been facing questions from the users, despite this there is no solution available.  In such a sensible step, it may be to delete the data that Facebook sends from our handsets to our servers. https://www.hindiburner.com/technology/facebook-reels-video-download-kaise-kare/ The most dangerous in such data, save  contacts  in your smartphone  May be.  Many users will not know that Facebook uploads your smartphone contacts to the site.  If you have shared your contacts with Facebook, then they can be removed by following some steps.  Many times, Facebook also favors call and message history. You can remove the con...

Mia Khalifa married postponed due to postpone 2021?

Mia Khalifa got married postponed due to postpone? Due to the spread of epidemic corona virus worldwide, the speed has stopped. Everybody is in the houses and all the minor tasks have been postponed. In the meantime, there is also bad news for the fans of Mia Khalifa, who was a popular star of adult films. [Want to to download FM whatsapp Click Now] Actually, due to Corona virus, Mia Khalifa's marriage has become postponed According to reports, it is being told that the date of marriage of former adult star Mia Khalifa has also been extended  Mia Khalifa's wedding was scheduled to take place on June 10 this year, but due to the corona virus, Mia thought it better to avoid it KNOW ABOUT MIA KHALIFA Mia herself has given information about postponement to the fans through social media. Mia is very upset due to postponement of marriage and her pain is also getting clear. Mia shared this picture while informing her fans and wrote, "I...

How Americans Are Making $5,000/Month from Side Hustles in 2026

Introduction: Why Side Hustles Are No Longer Optional in America In 2026, the concept of relying on a single source of income has become outdated for millions of Americans. Rising inflation, higher rent, expensive healthcare, student loan repayments , and increasing daily expenses have forced people to rethink how they earn money. Even individuals with stable full-time jobs are realizing that salary growth is no longer keeping up with the cost of living. This financial pressure has created a massive surge in side hustles across the United States, not as a luxury but as a necessity. What makes 2026 different from previous years is access. Today, anyone with a laptop, internet connection, and basic digital literacy can start earning online. Artificial intelligence tools , remote work culture , creator platforms, and global marketplaces have reduced the skill and capital barrier dramatically. Side hustles are no longer limited to driving, delivery, or part-time retail jobs. Instead, Ameri...