Skip to main content

Blink-182 Lyrics edging Latest 2022

Blink-182 Lyrics edging Lyrics

Blink-182 Lyrics edging Lyrics
Blink-182 Lyrics edging Lyrics


Blink-182 Lyrics edging Lyrics is a new Hindi song, Sung by blink-182. Blink-182 Lyrics edging Song Lyrics is written by blink-182. This song is officially published by blink-182 on their YouTube channel and various music streaming platforms.

We are presenting the Lyrics of Blink-182 Lyrics edging song in English, which is given below.

"Blink-182 Lyrics edging Lyrics"


I ain't that cool, a little fucked in the head
They'll be hangin' me quick when I'm back from the dead
Get the rope, get the rope
Get the rope, get the rope

I'm a punk rock kid, I came from hell with a curse
She tried to pray it away, so I fucked her in church
Don't you know? Don't you know?
Don't you know? Yeah, don't you know?

They say "You're not safe here if I
Stay with a knife that sharp"

No way, no, I leave them broken-hearted
Oh no, look at the mess we started
Oh no, I leave the broken hearts this way (This way)
Whatcha say? (Whatcha say?) Wanna play?

Yea, don't be fooled, I'm only letting you down
They pursue me on foot, but I hid in the crowd
Like a ghost, like a ghost
Like a ghost, like a ghost

The seats of my car are filled with cigarette burns
I got a fire in my eye, a little blood on my shirt
Let's hit the road, hit the road
Hit the road, hit the road

I know there's a special place in hell
That my friends and I know well
There's a perfect place to go
When it's time to lose control

No, I leave them broken-hearted
Oh no, look at the mess we started
Oh no, I leave the broken hearts this way (This way)
Whatcha say? (Whatcha say?) Wanna play?

Nightmare, daydream (No, oh no, oh no, oh no)
You can't save me (Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no)

No way, no, I leave them broken-hearted
Oh no, look at the mess we started
Oh no, I leave the broken hearts this way (Shit!)
Oh no, I leave the broken hearted
Oh no, look at the mess we started
Oh no, I leave the broken hearts this way
Whatcha say? Everyday, it's a waste, wanna play?



Blink-182 Lyrics edging SONG DETAILS:

Song

Blink-182

Singer

Blink-182

Music

Blink-182

Lyrics:

Blink-182

Lable

vevo

Relase

2022


""All lyrics are the property and copyright of their owner, provided for educational purposes only.""

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to delete your smartphone contacts uploaded on facebook

Social Networking site Facebook, millions of users remain active on Facebook, and despite this, the company is constantly showing flaws about the privacy of users' data.  In the past, there have been many cases of accidental 'users' reports coming out.  Besides the government agencies, the company has also been facing questions from the users, despite this there is no solution available.  In such a sensible step, it may be to delete the data that Facebook sends from our handsets to our servers. https://www.hindiburner.com/technology/facebook-reels-video-download-kaise-kare/ The most dangerous in such data, save  contacts  in your smartphone  May be.  Many users will not know that Facebook uploads your smartphone contacts to the site.  If you have shared your contacts with Facebook, then they can be removed by following some steps.  Many times, Facebook also favors call and message history. You can remove the con...

Mia Khalifa married postponed due to postpone 2021?

Mia Khalifa got married postponed due to postpone? Due to the spread of epidemic corona virus worldwide, the speed has stopped. Everybody is in the houses and all the minor tasks have been postponed. In the meantime, there is also bad news for the fans of Mia Khalifa, who was a popular star of adult films. [Want to to download FM whatsapp Click Now] Actually, due to Corona virus, Mia Khalifa's marriage has become postponed According to reports, it is being told that the date of marriage of former adult star Mia Khalifa has also been extended  Mia Khalifa's wedding was scheduled to take place on June 10 this year, but due to the corona virus, Mia thought it better to avoid it KNOW ABOUT MIA KHALIFA Mia herself has given information about postponement to the fans through social media. Mia is very upset due to postponement of marriage and her pain is also getting clear. Mia shared this picture while informing her fans and wrote, "I...

How Americans Are Making $5,000/Month from Side Hustles in 2026

Introduction: Why Side Hustles Are No Longer Optional in America In 2026, the concept of relying on a single source of income has become outdated for millions of Americans. Rising inflation, higher rent, expensive healthcare, student loan repayments , and increasing daily expenses have forced people to rethink how they earn money. Even individuals with stable full-time jobs are realizing that salary growth is no longer keeping up with the cost of living. This financial pressure has created a massive surge in side hustles across the United States, not as a luxury but as a necessity. What makes 2026 different from previous years is access. Today, anyone with a laptop, internet connection, and basic digital literacy can start earning online. Artificial intelligence tools , remote work culture , creator platforms, and global marketplaces have reduced the skill and capital barrier dramatically. Side hustles are no longer limited to driving, delivery, or part-time retail jobs. Instead, Ameri...