Happy International Kiss Day 2021 Whatsapp Wishes kiss day Images, ,kiss day quote Status:

Happy Valentines international Kiss Day 2021 Images, Quotes,Wishes kiss day Images,kiss day quote Pics, Shayari, Status, Messages: Tell your partner on the occasion of Kiss day, tell your heart and send them the lovely messages and status of Day of the Day. This will strengthen your relationship with both of you.

Happy Kiss Day: Read on Kiss Day Ishq's colorful Shayari (Kiss Day Shayari)








new Delhi: 
Happy Kiss Day 2021: Valentines Day is no longer a day. The sixth day of Valentine's Day is Kiss Day. Kiss Day comes on February 13 and Valentines Day is celebrated on 14th February. In Urdu poetry, Kiss has been done with Kiss for Shayari, and Urdu shires have run their pen with it in their own way. Before the Kiss Day, on February 12, Hug Day was celebrated. Mirza Ghalib, the great poet of Urdu too, has poetry about whom. Kiss is called Bosa in Urdu and it has been a favorite topic of Urdu shires too. Anuradha, a popular Urdu website, shows Anuradha has selected some shayari for the occasion of Kiss Day, which makes a great sense of love. 
**************Buy On Valentine's Day For Your LOVE******************






  1. Arrives on February 13 Kiss Day
  2. The best Shayari of Urdu on Kiss Day
  3. Valentine's Day is on 14th February
...

Do not give us the junkish-e-lub just by showing that the bosses  will answer somewhere, then  
Mirza Ghalib
Whatsapp Wishes kiss day Images













Happy International kiss day

















Happy International kiss day















Happy International kiss day


Image result for kiss day


Happy International kiss day
Image result for kiss day















SPECIAL THINGS



Happy kiss Day Quotes, Wishes, Greetings & SMS




Happy Kiss Day Wishes, Greetings and SMS

happy kiss day wishes and quotes
1) Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
2) Five benefits of Kissing, Change Taste, Burn Calories, Lips never go dry, Relieve stress, Make face muscles strong, So keep Kissing!
3) Kisses Spread Germs.
Germs Are Hated…
Come On Baby Kiss Me,
Because I am Vaccinated,
Happy Kiss Day Quotes !!!

4) Your Hugs and Kisses are like the Stars
That Light Up my life When Things
Get Dark! Happy Kiss Day.
Also View : Happy Kiss Day Images, Pics, Wallpapers & Photos
5) Honey I Am Very Sick Today,
Just Because You Didn’t Kiss Me.
Please, Dear, I Need That Medicine
Before I Die.
6) Kiss On Hand=I Adore You,
Kiss On Cheek=Lets Be Friends,
Kiss On Neck=I Want You,
Kiss On Lips=I Love You
Happy Kiss Day !

7) One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.” ― Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever
8) Kissing you is like a drug to me and you are my addiction I CAN’T LIVE OUT YOU… I LOVE YOU MY LOVE…
9 I never thought that love could feel like this. Then you changed my world with just one kiss.
10 A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and cannot take without giving. Happy Kiss Day!
11 Kiss is not like Nokia…Connecting People Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It. Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga.

Awesome Collection of Kiss Day Quotes, Wishes, Greetings

12 Kiss is the first step to show how much I love you, how much i think about you, how much I miss u and show that I trust u…
13 Kiss me and you will see stars…. Love me and I will give them to you.
14)  Never KISS a lady police, She will say, hands up. Never KISS a lady doctor,  She will say, Next please Always KISS a lady teacher, She will say, repeat it 5 times.

15)  Kiss is fly from lips, Lips is wet also kiss, Dont miss a kiss it is a valve of this.
16) Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases. Happy Kiss Day

17) I love it when I am just walking away form kissing you good-bye and we both turn around at the some time to get just one more. Happy Kiss Day 2018.
18) I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else. Happy Kiss Day …!
19) North to north, #south to south #my best direction is #mouth to mouth.. Happy Kiss Day
20) #Kiss is the 1st step to show how much i luv U,#how much i think about U, #how much i miss you and #show that i trust u…Happy Kiss day
21) Kiss is the last Sign of Love Which can Complete the Love Relation…Happy Kiss Day
22) If you have only one Kiss in you then give it to the people you love.Happy Kiss day
23) Just kiss me and take away from this world Promise 2 give me a kiss on my brow When I am dead, I Shall feel it. Happy kiss Day!!
24) Have I told you recently that I love you well, just in case I didn’t today I want to say it over and over, and over again I love you!
25)As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
Kiss day images here are very lovely and they make the expression of love easy to convey. So just go through these and share these lovely happy kiss day image and pictures through your Facebook wall, Whatsapp, and other social media platforms.You can also put kiss day wallpapers on your wall or put these as your Whatsapp profile picture. Also get best Good Night Images for free on our site.

:Happy International Kiss Day 2021 Whatsapp Wishes kiss day 
Images, hug day images ,kiss day images,hug day,happy hug day,kiss day
hug day 2021,happy hug day image,12 february day,hug day quotes,  happy kiss day
kiss day 2021,happy kiss day images,happy hug day 2021,12 feb 2021 dayhug day image
promise day 2021, 12 feb ,day12 feb,hug day ,pic valentine's day weekkiss day quotes
hug day ,shayari ,hug day ,status hag day,kiss image






Tags

Post a Comment

2Comments
  1. I learn new information from your article , You are doing a great job . Keep it up !! Kiss Status

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment